Sunday, August 13, 2006

Times goes by in "the road I've been"



When I saw you...
I was afraid to talk to you
when I talked to you...
I was afraid to hold you
when I hold you...
I was afraid to love you
Now that I love you...
I'm afraid to lose you
yesterday is history...
tomorrow is mystery
and today is a gift
that's why it's called present
sometimes love hurt
then it isn't love
hold on the person you love
before they slip away
or else you can never get her back


from some moment in my life
in the night of rememberences
and lost memories...
was found in the silent of...
" the road I've been"

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, August 14, 2006, Blogger crazycloud said...

สงสัยจะเป็นกาลก่อนเข้า บางกอกบาร์เป็นแท้แน่
เราต่างเพียงเพิ่งเริ่มเดินทางตามหาวิญญาณที่แท้จริงเท่านั้น

แสดงว่าเหตุการณ์แรงใช้ได้ จนถึงขั้นมาปัดฝุ่นบล็อกเลยที่เดียวเชียว

 

Post a Comment

<< Home